Austin Richey – President
Austin Richey holds his California Class A General Engineering License and Class B General Contracting License. He has attained his degree in Business Management from California Polytechnic University, Pomona. Austin has 7 years experience with the Victory companies, working closely with the sales, marketing, land development, and construction management teams. Austin’s unmatched education and significant array of field knowledge give Victory Contractors, Inc. the leading industry edge advantage over other general contracting companies
Austin has participated on many Green Building panels throughout California, encouraging the standardization of energy-efficient building techniques throughout the state. The premier incorporation of these “smart growth” practices into everyday construction has set the Victory Companies apart from its’ competition.
With the homebuilding division of the Victory companies, Victory Homes, Austin led the construction division in their completion of several hundred single family lots (infrastructure), new homes, and condominium projects throughout Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties. The numerous organizations that Austin partakes in give Victory Contractors, Inc. the leading industry edge – in particular, aggressive product pricing and on-time field management.
Present and Past Associations:
- Building Industry Association (BIA) Associate Membership
- National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB) Associate Membership
- Southern California Purchasing Council (SCPC) Member
- Green Building Panelist: Pacific Coast Builder Conference 2006
- Green Building Panelist: Downey So Cal Gas Energy Center 2006
- Builder 20 Club Member (2006-2007)
- Global Buyer’s Mission – BC Wood, Whistler CA