Earl Richey – Board Of Directors
Earl Richey has more than thirty-five years experience in sales and marketing. With in the past twenty years, Earl has been specializing in acquisition and sales of raw land, commercial and income property throughout Northern and Southern California.
Some of Earl’s most recent accomplishments include the following:
- The sale of a commercial parcel for the construction of a shopping center anchored by food & drug leader Safeway,
in Fairfield, CA.
- The sale of Redlands Oasis, a 100+ unit apartment complex located in Redlands, CA.
- The sale of New Davidson brick factory in Perris, CA. This was the largest automated brick factory in the United States.
- The purchase of over 500 lots, raw and finished, for the construction of new single family homes, by Victory Homes,
in Victorville, CA.
- Assisting in the approval of a conditional use permit and tenant improvements plans for the relocation of a private
high school in the City of Arcadia.
Earl has been the marketing director for the homebuilding division, Victory Homes, for over 15 years. Earl has led the company through good times and bad with his outstanding sales record, receiving the Victory Homes award in 2005 for Outstanding Sales Volume. Mr. Richey acquired his California Real Estate Brokers license in 1989 and has a degree in Business Administration.